Friday, July 21, 2006

Going To Frederick



I am going to Frederick MD today. Not really sure what I am going to see or do. The plan was to go to DC tomorrow to the national zoo. Not sure what we are going to do. What ever it is though I plan on taking a lot of pictures. I guess you can tell I am not sure on anything right now. I have so much on my mind. I fell like now that I am away from home, everyone and yes I mean everyone, does not give a crap less how I fell about anything. My feelings seem not to matter to anyone. Why is it when one person goes out of their way to make sure everyone around them is happy, no one can return the favor. I am always considering others feelings before doing something, but yet no one wants to think of mine.

Well enough about all this, I guess what they say is absence makes the heart grow fonder but I would like to add to this, absence also makes you see who is by your side and who doesn't care about you at all.

A little end note... If you are dating someone and you can utter the words I love you, please mean them, to tell someone you are in love with them would mean that you do not want to live a day with out them, that when you think of the rest of your life it includes them, not just yourself! To love someone includes the times that they may have no money at all, sick or even just down in the dumps. When you say you love someone it means everything about them, NO MATTER WHAT!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails