Monday, July 17, 2006

Today is the first post on my new blog. I am going to use this blog for the time being as my travel log. I am from Kansas and for the rest of July I am going to be located in Maryland. I am have ing a wonderful time here. I came out here to work and I am finding a lot of time to also eat!
Since I have been here I hav tried many new things. I have tried Perl River Rolls (sushi). This is a very delish item. Must have more. I have had hard crabs smothered in Old Bay seasoning, soft crab sandwiches, crab cakes and a lot of ice cream.

Today I went to Aberdeen Md and had my very first manicure. This is an awesome experience. I am so looking forward to doing it again. Maybe before I leave and go back home I will have a massage and a pedicure. Now that would be a nice treat. We then drove to a town called Havre De Grace. This is an amazing town and I will post pictures soon. We looked at the bay and watched the ships and wild life. The have a lovley boardwalk and a light house. We had lunch/dinner at a place called Tidewater Grill. I tried a new dish of muscles. Very yummy! I also at a crab cake with swiss cheese on a roll. After filling ourselves to the brim we drove through the town and came across a small coffee shop called Java By The Bay. The man who was working there had to been one of the nicest people I have met since I have been here. The latte that he fixed was very good. I will go back here also.

Thanks for reading. Check back often for more details of my stay here.

5 comments:

Jessica welliver said...

Hi mommy,
I love you very much:) this is very cool!! But I think that you should keep your website name as it is it just sounds better!! lol well I like the name tho well I love you sooo much and I hope that when you get this you will CALL ME!!! cause I love you lol and cause I want to hear bout your finger nails!!! well I love you soooooo much and I hope you have a great day!

Love always,
Jessie bear

Amanda Allen said...

Mommy,
I love you sooo much, and I am glad that you had fun with the manicure and raw fish. I am not sure about the name. Why one dog? I like the new deal though. Ok, well anyways, you need to call me and tell me about everything, the sights, the fish, your nails, EVERYTHING! We will start the lemonade stand tommorrow, we already have a certin customer, Grandpa! Even though he keeps complaining about it he still buys more, with the excuse that he is thirsty. Ok, well i love you and have fun in Maryland.
Love Always,
Amanda

Jessica welliver said...

Hey Mommy,
I really like what you have done with your blog. and I also get to see pics of you too!!! YAY! lol well i miss you very much and can't wait for you to come home! I will talk to you soon!
Love,
Jessica
P.S this is house hold is going NUTS! lol I miss you and I wish you were here!! love you

Jessica Welliver said...

I LOVE U!!!!!
Love jessica

Jessica Welliver said...

Fredrick?? i wonder how much fun that is going to be??? lol you will have to call and tell me allllllllll bout it!! well I miss you and i will ttyl love you Jessica

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails