Friday, October 27, 2006

Today...

I really just wish to say thank you to a very special person in my life. Tony, you are one of the greatest men I know. You are always there for me. You are my best friend and to think you are my cousin. Any woman who chooses to be with you will be a very happy woman.

Let me tell you that I have been a very busy bee lately. I finished the TattooShop site. I also remade my site. I recreated the local American Legion site. If you could please check them out I would love a comment on them.

Well I guess I should say I will be leaving in a couple of days to fly back East for 2 weeks. I have some appointments with clients and soem hope to be clients. I just cannot wait till I have more clients here in Kansas. That would be very nice...So if you know anyone that needs a website have them give me a call. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails