Sunday, February 18, 2007

I am excited!!

I have some exciting news to share. I was accepted as a CT member for The Scrapping Garden. My first kit choice was Petal Parfait by Seyla Scraps.



This is such a fun kit! Here are some layouts that I created using it:







My second kit choice was Princess Wannabe by Lise-Lotte Sunesen




Here are a couple of layouts that I have created using it.






This is a really fun kit. I just love all of the pinks!

I will keep you posted on any new layouts that I will create.

1 comment:

Lise-Lotte said...

As I have already told you; I absolutely adore, what you have done with my kit "Princess Wannabe". That was my very first full sized kit, and I am especially fond of it. LOL!

Thanks for using it!

Oh, and I love the other layouts on your blog. You are very talented!

Hugs,
Lise-Lotte S.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails