Wednesday, March 21, 2007

New Layouts, Cool Things and a Freebie!!!

Here are some layout that I created. I had a lot of fun with these!




You can find all of the credits to these layouts here.



I just added these items (and more) to my store also. You can visit my store by clicking here or by clicking on the pictures. Thanks for taking the time to browse and shop at more store.





Now here is the freebie. I created these when I sold my designs at Digitals. I thought they might be fun for your spring and summer layouts.

Here is a Preview




HERE is the download link. PLEASE DO NOT SHARE MY LINKS WITH OTHERS IF YOU WISH TO SHARE DIRECT THEM HERE. If you download this or any other freebie please leave some love. Thanks!

5 comments:

Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you so very much for sharing these awesome tickets!!!

Saab said...

Thank you so much for sharing these, they are fantastic. I was just thinking the other day I wanted to make some tickets of Layouts as my teenagers are always going to the movies. You have saved me the effort and your are so nice.

TFS Sonia

cathy said...

These are so cute. Thanks.

Dana said...

Thank you - these tickets are so cute @!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, these are great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails