Friday, April 27, 2007

Shame on me and a New Freebie!

I am such a bad blogger!!! It has been over a month since I last blogged. To make this up to all of you loyal readers I have created a new freebie for you. I have noticed that negative strips and glitter are big...so You get glitter negative strips!!!




I hope that you like them. I created 5 for you in various colors.

HERE is the download link. PLEASE DO NOT SHARE MY LINKS WITH OTHERS IF YOU WISH TO SHARE DIRECT THEM HERE. If you download this or any other freebie please leave some love. Thanks!

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Thank you CarolAnn, these are lovely!

Kelly B. said...

These are too cute. thank you for taking the time to make them and sharing them with us.

Hugs
Kelly
Lakeland, FL
USA

Anonymous said...

thanks...these are so cute.

Gail

Becky said...

Thanks! These are cool!

Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!

jen said...

Very nice. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails