Friday, July 02, 2010

Mom's Meatloaf

I am adding another recipe to the list with my mother's meatloaf. I am hoping that one day I will have all of my recipes recorded here on the blog.


Ingredients:
Ground beef or Ground turkey
saltine crackers
salt and pepper
1 egg
potatoes
canned green beans
margarine or butter







How to:

****just like my mother I used an electric skillet****

Pre heat skillet to 350 degrees
 
 

Mix ground beef, salt and pepper, 1 egg and crackers together.  Form into loaf and place in the electric skillet.


Brown on both sides.


Wash and quarter potatoes.  Add them to the skillet around the meatloaf.  Cook for about 5 minutes and turn temperature to 275.  Slice the butter and put in the skillet with the meat and potatoes.


Drain the green beans and add them to the skillet as well.

Cook with the lid on until done.  Depending on the amount it should take about 30 minutes.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do.  If you make this dish or any others I have posted here on my blog please share it with me.  I would love to hear about it.

Smiles!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails