Tuesday, December 28, 2010

When in Rome...well when in LA...

Well as the saying goes...

We have made up our minds that life is way to short to have regrets.  We set out to try new things with an open mind and empty belly (lol).  This held true to craw fish.

We moved to the south with the knowledge that Craw fish were a big thing here and we told ourselves we would try it.  So when a vendor showed up here on Post we pulled over and bought us some boiled craw fish.



We did not know what to expect but we tried it.


Daniel thought it was exciting and yummy!
Amanda not so much !!!

I know personally I loved it.  There are several places that sell craw fish out in town and we plan on trying them out.  I hope that I have the camera with me when we find a place to try.

Happy eating!


1 comment:

Sue said...

How adventurous! You are brave to try a new taste treat!(?)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails